Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SarahFizzyness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 12:55 PM
    Brown puss, yes it's infected & you need to see your doctor. :/
    jessmm95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 12:42 PM
    Actually saline water is good for peircings and since the salt levels in there are regulated it does not hurt... DO NOT put heavy antibacterial creams on the belly button peircing holes because these cream deprive the piercing of oxygen which can actually lead to a more severe infection
    Tigerlilly118 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 04:54 PM
    Did you get any better, if so what did you do, I have the same problem now and I'm really woried
    YessiBubble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 06:42 PM
    I just got my piercing this past weekend (I've had it for almost a week now) and today I woke up with the skin around the top ball a little red, when I press it I feel a little pressure and I pressed on it a little to check and a tiny bit of pus came out it doesn't seem bad but I'm scared that it would get worse. Is cleaning it with just dial soap a good thing? My piercer said it was and a few other places too but in others it says that it's not so I'm a little confused.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Possible infected belly button piercing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I had my belly button pierced Feb. 17 and have been cleaning like I'm supposed to. Some days are sorer than others when it gets bumped or when I bend over. I noticed today that it is a little red around the area but no puss or fluids. Does this mean it is getting infected or is it just a...

Is my belly button infected [ 5 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced last year in October everything was going fine I was cleaning it regularly but now I changed it and it hurts when I touch what are the chances of it being infected. What should I do before it gets worse if it is infected

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

I think my belly button is infected [ 2 Answers ]

I got my belly botton pierced and it is red and hard and it hurts when ever I touch It plus pus comes out:( Is it infected?? :eek:

Belly Button Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a belly button piercing for about 5 months now and it is taking a very long time to heel. I was told to use Mecca to help it heel but it has been discontinued, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

View more questions Search