Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jordydacutie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Nipplepericing and toungue peircing
    Hello, I am wondering if there is any way that I can get a toungue peircing without my mom noticing like is there any toung peircing that don't show and are flat, and how long would I be able to take it out? Because I don't want my parenst to find out, they would kill me. I also want a nipple ring does that hurt?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 01:38 PM
    If you are old enough to get it done ( in the US) then of course you should be old enough not to care if your mom knows, since if you are a minor your parents have to sign to have it done.

But no your mom would know if you had it done, well I guess if you don't talk ever to her but not really
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 02:08 PM
    It is always obvious when someone gets their tongue pierced, at least to parents who can see and hear. You tongue will be swollen for a few days and you will only be able to eat soft foods.

If you do this behind your parents' back, you will be in a lot of trouble I am sure.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Is self-ornamentation more important than the respect of your parents?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monroe peircing [ 4 Answers ]

I've been thinking about getting a monroe. Does anyone have one? If so please let me know the pros and cons. If it got infected? How long did it take to heal? How big is the hole when you take the stud out?

A Peircing Question [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Well good news is I got a job today. Bad news is I'm not allowed to present any visible facial piercings on the job.. My question is simple I have had my lip pierced for two months.

Belly peircing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I got my peircing done around November, I cleaned it 3 times a day but this month I have just stopped cleaning it , I might only clean it once in about 2 weeks. I was told that if you clean it a lot you're weakening the tissue around the peircing which invites more bacteria. Do you think by...

Peircing Parlors... [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any well known, great going peircing parlors in the Dallas Fort worth area? I want a parlor that is nice, keept up with well, decent prices, and takes the proper precausions Any information is helpful.

View more questions Search