Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veon33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 12:16 PM
    He is suppose to be third party, not me
    I am being with her(W) for 4 and half years, we had gone through many things, we had broken up for 1 time, during the broke up, I had started a relationship with another girl (S).
    When being up with S , I realised that I still love S. My relationship being with S was gone in half a year. Then, I met up with W, and successfully got back with W. Counting on the days being with , it has been 4 and half years.

Recently, I found out she likes a guy. She also already started relationship with him without telling me. They has started for almost a months something. I also found out that guy called her (lao po -wifey) in sms.
    I wonder how their relationship has gone so far, she told me she doesn't love me anymore

However when I feel hurt, she also feels hurt for me, she also sms to me 'dunno why thinking of u, my heart is so painful,
    In my view that, she loves me, but she likes other guy, becoz she want to find sparkling feeling which can't find on me.
    But I tried my best to recall all our sweet memories, to refresh back our feeling
    She still keeps contacting him daily,
    I am a clingy guy, I called her once every 3 hours.
    But to my problems is, I only manage to see her every fornight weekend. That guy , can accompany her daily, since they study in the same place.
    I dun want to lose her, I love her, is there any way to get her back?
    She is still lthinking about wther being up with me or him..
    I have decided not to contact her for a moment.
    Hope she can miss me...
    But I am afraid that, it would let her being closer with the guy
    Now she is on hoilday alone in her hometown
    She just manage to sms that guy.
    She also agree to have our last trip during my holiday started.
    I am so confusing,
    I love her
    I dun want to lose her, somebody help me, summore my exam is coming soon!~~~ I can't manage to study, keep missing her
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Talk to her, be honest, risk getting hurt but only by putting yourself out there can you build a relationship. And I know our personal life can destroy our will to do anything, I could sit here and tell you to do your studies and don't worry, but you and I both know you can't.

But there is no way we can force anyone to do anything, so all you can do is hope and be honest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How are you suppose to clean cds correctly? [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I am trying to find the best way to clean cds and dvds. I have read the dvds are different than cds due to something with fact that they are thinner, or the way they are written, or something, not quite sure, except remember that it stated that dvds should not be cleaned as often as...

What am I suppose to do, girls are so messed up! [ 1 Answers ]

Back in September my girlfreind came over one night and decided that she wanted to go on break... I was blown away cause I didn't not see it coming. We had some minor problems and arguments but nothing out of the ordinary. I wasn't sure what was going on or why it was happening and I continued to...

This brother that I am suppose to marry InshaAllah [ 1 Answers ]

As'Salaamu alaikum Wa Ramatullahi Wa Barakutuh to all just wanted to say hi to everyone,Well there is this one brother that I am suppose to marry InshaAllah,this brother had serveral dreams of me... Let me start my saying that I wear Niqab Alahamduillah,he had alots of dreams where my face was not...

Is this what its suppose to feel like [ 37 Answers ]

Hello Three months ago my dad passed away really suddenly. One month ago, my husband left and said he didn't love me anymore. I believed him. I got all the money in order, went to a lawyer and applied for a new mortgage and bought my husband out. I sorted through the whole house, pictures,...

View more questions Search