Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Milly1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Pigmentation on the face
    Hi I need some help from anybody who has pigmentation marks, I was considering buying Civant Skincare/Meladerm from the USA for skin lightening. I have a dark patch over my lip and on my cheeks brought on from taking the pill and sun. I have just finished having face peels and sets of blue and red pdt's but this did not help. I have been offered the Fraxel treatment due to the face peels not working but I don't think I can emotionally take anymore and was just thinking of a cream that I could try, Can anybody recommend anything? Thanks m
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 13, 2007, 01:16 PM
    If you have pigmentation marks on your face, try using a bleaching cream that contains ingredients such kojic acid, methylarbutin, glycolic acid or 2% hydroquinone to help fade them. If it doesn't work, you could visit a dermatologist who would be able to prescribe a proper treatment for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pigmentation problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My face color is dark than my body color which is fair. My neck is fair and it looks weird when I see my face dark. I have pigmentation near checks and lips. They are not bad but yes quiet visible. I am using Pond's face wash and U.V AVO sunscreen cream. Please do suggest me something good...

View more questions Search