Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 13, 2007, 08:10 AM
    Happy Mothers Day.
    I just wanted to tell all the mother out there Happy Mommy's Day. You are the unsung hero's of the home, work and school. *not that fathers don't contribute*... Thank you for loving your children enough to fight for their right. To love them unconditionally. To hold us when we're sick, to wipe our noses when we sneeze, to laugh and to cry with us. You help us grow as a human and as a person. Thank you for the morals and teaching us right from wrong. Thank you for loaning us your bodies and letting us change your life forever. Thank you for being you mom's. Without you we wouldn't be who we are... or even here. We love our mommies. :o

From one mom to all mom's
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Happy Mother's Day to you too Myth. Was nice talking to you yesterday. Let's not lose touch again!
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

May 13, 2007, 08:48 AM
    I would also like to say Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there. I hope you have a fantastically well deserved wonderful day!
    persainpapaya Posts: 58, Reputation: 21

May 13, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Happy Mothers Day!! Here's to: poopy diapers, runny noses, skinned knees, ear infections, in-store tantrums, melt-downs in the car, grass stains, oatmeal in the nose, spit up on our shoulder, (Clean up on isle four!), that split second where you can't find your child and your heart drops into your stomach, tears shed at night during the terrible twos-threes-fours- because you can't remember saying anything besides"no!" all day, holding in your arms your crying pre-teen who's just had her first broken heart, wondering how your teenager even knew someone to text message in China! Here's to... feeding all the neighborhood kids, dishes piled up to the ceiling, wondering when your teens clothes will finally just walk themselves to the hamper, ten car trips a day, finally admitting that you just don't remember the math that they are doing, yelling at the kids to stop drinking out of the carton only to sneak a swig when they are gone, all night vigils to keep track of the tylenol, motrin, schedule for a feverish child, watching your baby get married, zipping your lip during their marital disagreements, holding your first grandchild in your arms. Here's to watching them start the cycle all over again.

Today we celebrate you, MOM... you're my HERO!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mothers day? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, Mothers Day is Sunday and I would like to call and wish my ex's mother a happy mother"s day because, we were very close. My question is should I call and extend to her a happy mother's day or not?

Mothers Day gift for a caring single mom and a teenage only child. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what 2 get my Mom for Mothers Day:confused: . Im 14 years old(15 in June so I am a MAJOR problem child. And act out for no reason), I don't have a job or any way to get money. My mom Cleans houses so she doesn't get paid much. I can't ask my dad for anything because he lives in MA, and...

Mothers day! [ 3 Answers ]

Happy Mothers day to those that celebrate it today and all those expecting mothers! :)

Happy mothers day [ 3 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all the other mommies out there a happy moms day. Hope you all have gotten pampered, and got to sleep in. And for all the moms expecting happy moms day. Just cause their not here yet doesn't mean your not already mothering them. Big hugs all.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mommy's out there :) [ 2 Answers ]

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there, I hope all of you have a special day on Sunday with your child/children :) :) :). For some of you I know this Mother's Day will be particularly special because it is your 1st! I know last year was REALLY special for me, because Mother's Day used...

View more questions Search