Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iluvsimon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 11:58 PM
    I am late for my periods could I be pregnant
    Hello I am 17 and my boyfriend is 19 we started having sex one month ago but never used a comdom and I am late for my periods I'm not sure what I should do could I be pregnant I'm feeling signs of being pergnant but not quit sure can someone please give me some advise
    Thank you:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 07:38 AM
    First you can take a HPT, then you should make an appointment with a doctor to either get a blood test and physical or to get on birth control. If you are not ready to be a mother you should not be having unprotected sex.

Also remember that there are sexually transmitted diseases out there, some of which are deadly, you must protect yourself if you want to stay healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There are lot of Questions I've got to ask (late periods twice in a row, cramps) [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how most girls "mistake spotting for their period" is that because its kind of a lot of blood? Well anyway I've been having a lot of pains for the past 5 days my period is late, and Last months my period was late again but came a week later I took a test and it said I wasn't...

Periods Late for 15 days [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I'm 25. My periods are supposed to come 15 days back but still its not. I've not had any sexual course either. What could be the reason? What should I do to get the periods back on normal? This has not happened before. Previously,I used to get the period regularly on time. Appreciate...

Increased Late Periods [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I have been trying for a baby for 4 months, I know this is not that long, she was on the pill for aprroximately 16 months before we started to try and conceive, we thought she was pregnant at the start of January as she was 6 weeks before her last period, then she had it. It has now...

View more questions Search