Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soldiersgirl0414 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Early '90s children's book with possible quilt?
    I only have vague memories of this book, but I've been trying to find it for years. I'm 21 and read it in elementary school in the early 90s. I remember the cover had a girl on it, and I believe a quilt or a blanket of some sort. The story was about the girl and her quilt/blanket and I remember the book being "sad" at the time. Any ideas?

- And no, it's not Dolly Parton's "Coat of Many Colors" - the only suggestion I've gotten thus far.
    wickedfairy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 05:34 PM
    The Quilt Trilogy - A Stitch In Time by Ann Rinaldi?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show. I could have been for all ages, but I remember it had American actors, but I watched it on a British children's channel. I took place in what looked like the future. It feature a brother and sister. The boy looked a lot like...

2 90s Children's Movies/Shows [ 5 Answers ]

1. Okay, the most I remember this time is this was either a series of movies or a show about puppets who lived in this land that looked like a patchwork quilt or a big blanket. I remember a horse puppet got trapped in some type of mine and a friend of his had to help him (or her?) get out. Also...

Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

Children's Movie - 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to recall a children's movie with two kids, a boy and a girl, who jumped into a coloring book and entered this magical place in the book. They encountered a lady in a striped jumpsuit that was black and white. She wore rainbow socks. I believe there was a basset hound in the movie as well. ...

View more questions Search