Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1skittle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Pulley removal B&S small engine
    How do you remove the drive pulley from the drive shaft on a Briggs and Statton engine?
    BriggsAndStratton Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

May 28, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Usually there is a bolt in the middle of pulley far up in that tube just unscrew and pull it off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

B&s 16hp engine [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. First time user so will get to the point. I have an older 16hp ROPER garden tractor with a 16 hp engine.I have recently put in a set of rings(std.) and changed to an electronic coil.I have also had the valves ground.Now begin the problems. I have a hard time getting the engine to...

B&s 14.5 HP - Drive Pulley [ 1 Answers ]

The keyway is gone, when I try to loosen the bolt, the engine turns. How do you remove the bolt in question when you do not have impact tools available?

Changing Engine Pulley? [ 5 Answers ]

I have Sears riding Lawn Mower with Brides & Stratton engine and it's engine pulley broke off. There are two pulleys attached to this shaft. How to remove and replace this shaft? It's attached to the engine. Thanks.

Removing MTD engine pulley [ 3 Answers ]

I need to replace my drive belt but cannot get the pulley off, motor spins? Any suggestions? Also it is reverse thread correct? Thank You

MTD Engine Pulley replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I've got an old ('89) MTD lawn tractor with a 12hp B&S engine, 38" cut. The engine drive pulley has come apart and needs to be replaced. I can find replacements, but my question is how does the old pulley come off? It seems like there is a nut holding it on. Normal or reverse threaded? How do I...

View more questions Search