Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymousteen09 Posts: 30, Reputation: -2
    -

May 12, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Omg! Plzz read!
    Some of you may remember me from one of my posts called "Pregnant? At 15?" Well to refresh some of your memories I recently had sex for my first time last Saturday with a guy who didn't wear a condom but did pull out. I know I know... you can still get pregnant that way. But last night when I came home I went into the bathroom and I got my period.. but I was soooo happy! But it's a little unusual.. Its dark red and its really really heavy. Is that just a regular period or what? I heard before that you can still get your period if your pregnant.. but how long after? I'm just confuzed right now a little worried. I dono if I'm just paranoid or what. But try and help me out here!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2007, 12:24 PM
    First, calm down.

Second, it your period due right now?
    anonymousteen09 Posts: 30, Reputation: -2
    -

May 12, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    First, calm down.

Second, it your period due right now?
    Like I said in my other post... I don't even know.. my period is not regulated. It comes at different times of the month.. my mom was going to put me on birth control to regulate it but she never has so I know when it comes because of premenstrual cramps so I can tell when its going to comes.. but I didn't have cramps when I started bleeding but I had really really bad cramps lastnight.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Chances are this is just your period.

It is unfortunate though that you are now playing the waiting game to be 100% positive.

If you find out that you are not pregnant, please get on the pill, and take it exactly as directed.

As you already know, the withdrawal method should never be considered a form of birth control.
    babyd1019 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Heyy
    I remember after my first time my period was the same way... most likely its nothing I'd say to take a test anyway just in case... and Im warning you of 2 things your going to start getting really bad cramps because after me and my friends lost our virginity you start to cramp more than before you lost it... so pile up on midol... second please don't ever have unprotected sex again there are so many diseases in the world and nowadays you can't really trust people ( I know you probably think Im old and just giving you crap but Im only 17 and I know how your situation is) wel best of luck with what ever happens!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plzz help [ 1 Answers ]

... I went to the mall to see what I could do about the blonde in my hair but the women said that is was to late to put red in it so she gav me this dark brown.. so I went home and my mom put it in my hair but for some reason it turned blakk... n I'm very white and I look pale with black hair... I...

Oh my! Its hot and I have no AC [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a Honeywell CT87N101 to replace the old mercury thermostat. I have a gas furnace w/ A/C. I DO NOT have a heat pump, I have a 5 wire system. Blue, White, Yellow, Red and Green... ALL of which were connected to the OLD thermostat before I decided to replace it except the yellow... I...

Oh my! Oh my! Help me [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all :) im looking for this song it's a duo im 40 % its elton john with another woman but i don't know i heard it in 1988 and since 1988 i didn't find it i just heard the song on radio and i think they didn't said the artist name or the song or i missed it, i recorded it on tape and listened...

View more questions Search