Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CANADIAN WOLF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Canadian Statute of limitations on motor vehicle fines
    I was wondering if there is a statute of limitations on motor vehicle fines, { No Insurance to be precise}, in Alberta, Canada.

If there is what is it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 12, 2007, 04:37 PM
    I am Canadian, as well, and just tried to search the information you requested, there is nothing in our canadian records.
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

May 15, 2007, 06:18 PM
    I may be wrong but it's my opinion there is no statute of limitations for money owed to most any government entity whether it be Mexico, Canada, the US etc. Just doesn't make sense they would ever fogive or forget the obligation - it's an obligation to society.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitations [ 3 Answers ]

What is the statute of limitations on DUI/DWI

Statute of limitations [ 1 Answers ]

I owed money with my ex-husband to a don't pay a cent event on furniture. During our marriage he received letters from the finance company saying that he was pre approved for various amounts of money. He went in to the company and took these loans out on our original loan behind my back. I had...

Statute of Limitations [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I go to find what the statute of limitations for provincial offenses and federal offenses? Example: Failure to appear, failure to complete probation (provincial) Possession of drug paraphernalia (federal) Thank you in advance

Statute of Limitations Again [ 4 Answers ]

I am still at a lost with this, Here is the situation, Supposely my old girlfriend had a judgment granted to her on money I owed her in 1995,, I never received anything telling me about this or anything in 1995. It is now 2007 and I have just received a notice of Examination from some paralegal...

Statute of limitations [ 3 Answers ]

I went to renew my license in NY state and there is a hold from NM for a failure to appear for DWI from 1994.:eek: they said they" just updated their computers to add me to the system". The clerk I spoke to in NM said I "must pay bond" and "appear in NM" to resolve this issue.:mad: can I have...

View more questions Search