Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

May 12, 2007, 08:28 AM
    What's the name of this Character?
    As I was rummaging through the basement today, I came across an action figure that I haven't seen in years. I don't recall where I got it, and I don't regognize it.

It's a man (or manlike creature) with green, metallic skin. Its got pointed ears and a black mustache that reaches from its nose to the sides of its mouth. Its got long, black hair past its shoulders, and yellow armor covering its chest and shoulders. Its also got yellow armored boots up to its knees, and under the armor is what appears to be green spandex. From the elbows down is exposed skin the same color as the face, but unlike the face, it is scaly. The fingers all have gold rings, and the nails are sharp and pointed. The figure has a black detachable cape and a yellow helmet that covers the top half of its head. Also, though its missing, I vaguely recall a loincloth of some sort, the color of which I forget.

Can anyone please tell me who this character is and where its from? Thank you.
    sjordan6247 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

May 30, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Merman from He-Man Masters of the Universe.

This is my best guess.
    Or someone form G.I. Joe.
    sjordan6247 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

May 30, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Ask another this is kind of fun for me and my husband.

May 31, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sjordan6247
    Haha OK

May 31, 2007, 10:54 AM

This is my best guess.
    Thanks. I didn't even know I had he-man characters

May 31, 2007, 11:12 AM
    All right. Here we go:

I'll make this one easy (cause I'm lazy). This guy is a muscular white guy, thin face and long light brown hair reaching down to the top of the spine. He's got a yellow undershirt with the sleeves torn off at the shoulders, with the left shoulder of the shirt ripped completely, giving it the resemblance of a toga from the waist up. Lining one side of the abdomen is brown stiching, as well as stitches on the right shoulder. He wears a thick, black belt with studs, connected at the front with a metal ring. He's got brown, rough, almost rope-like pants lined with black stiching, and around the groin area is orange with black laces. And he wears boots the stop just under the knees. The boots are a lighter brown and also have black laces and stitching.

The character carries a broadsword and a black shield that has a rotatable stud in the center, which, when rotated, causes two curved blades to extend from the sides of the shield.

Good luck :)

Jun 1, 2007, 04:54 PM

This is my best guess.
    Sorry, but I looked him up online and he doesn't look like this action figure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a name for a character [ 12 Answers ]

If anyone can help please help soon! I'm writing a script and I need a character name. She's a young girl around 15/16. Very pretty. She is very passionate and is ignorant of her extreme power. She is witty and full of fire....I was thinking something like Shea, or Kyri but they seemed to plain...

Defamation of Character [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if I can counter-sue for defamation of character and slander for this situation. I responded to a person's house who called police. Upon arriving there the person was uncooperative. He decided that he did not want the police there anymore and in order for him to shut...

Character actors [ 3 Answers ]

This character actor, a favorite of directors Sam Peckinpah and Francis Ford Coppola, also appeared in films by Sergio Leone and Robert Wise. Name him.

Character names [ 2 Answers ]

I need help creating names for different characters in a story. I need five names appropriate for the 16th century. Male or female, it doesn't matter. Also, with thoe names I need a short description describing their personality

Defamation of character [ 6 Answers ]

If someone that works at the front desk of my apartment building calls me a "bad tenant" while on the phone with someone that called to leave a message for me, is that considered defamation of character?

View more questions Search