Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cherylmas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 08:04 AM
    What are HinduismsRitual and practices and sacred elements and there meaning
    I would like to know, what are Hinduism and practices along what sacred elements and what do they mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Five sacred nourishments - Hazelnuts and ? [ 6 Answers ]

I read on a website about Oregon hazelnuts that : "A manuscript found in China that dates to 2,838 B.C. mentions hazelnuts as one of the “five sacred nourishments” bestowed by God on humans. My questions is: What were the other four Chinese 'sacred nourishments'? Thanks.

Sacred elements & their meaning of buddhism [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find a good site on this subject;)

Poor Business Practices from Landlord? [ 13 Answers ]

Is there anything I can do when my landlord refuses to put anything (besides the lease) in writing? I have sent him certified letters to formally address property issues and safety concerns, but he refused to sign for them so they were sent back to me. He wants to conduct "business" over the phone....

KY, collection agency practices [ 12 Answers ]

Last year, I was contacted by a lawyer I have never heard of in the next town about a few small old bills that didn't get paid, threatening to get a judgement. Total of around $1200. I wrote him back and said that I did not dispute the bills, and that I would pay $150 per month until they were...

How to Setting up a Architec Individual Practices... [ 3 Answers ]

What is the process and procedures of registration and setting up of the Architect individual practices? Please give me some information about this. And please give me more information about architect.:confused:

View more questions Search