Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alas3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Gift Ideas For Boyfriend
    My boyfriend loves theatre, coffee,foreign language and culture, reading and building (mostly sets for theatre productions. ) Does anyone have any good gift ideas?Something original.Not just theater tickets, a tool set ,or something.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

May 12, 2007, 02:48 PM
    A foreign movie that he would really like, depending on what type of movies he likes and on the language he most likes.

Is this original? I do not know... :) He might appreciate it anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Special gift could I give my ex boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I need to give my ex boyfriend a special gift of Appreciation - a well deserved Thank YOU? If I Thank Him I can find some closure in my life... Thanks

Ex-boyfriend says financial gift was a loan [ 4 Answers ]

Approximately two years ago, I asked my (then) boyfriend for financial help and he deposited $5000.00 into my bank account. I offered to pay him back, but he said he was happy to help me and was not expecting to see the money back. (I had helped him financially in the past and never asked back for...

Gift Ideas for Boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend loves theatre, coffee,foreign language and culture, reading and building (mostly sets for theatre productions. ) Does anyone have any good gift ideas?Something original.Not just theater tickets, a tool set ,or something.

Anniversary gift ideas [ 6 Answers ]

This weekend is my 1st anniversary. Yeah, I know it's paper or a clock, that's not the problem. My husband and I originally agreed that we were just going to take each other on a "date". Well, he decides to tell me last night that he bought me something after we decided not to get gifts. Now I feel...

Gift Ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

What is a good gift for a goth girl? :confused: P.S Im meeting her tonight I need a surprise gift for her then I can talk to her 2 know more about her

View more questions Search