Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Auttajasi Posts: 107, Reputation: 27

May 21, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Auttajasi, I am trying to understand your beliefs, that is why I am here, as had I assumed that I was welcome to do so. Please let me know if this is not the case.
    Yea, of course you are, and I am happy to discuss my beliefs with you. I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that it was not OK.

I guess what I was trying to say was that if, for example, there was a post regarding evolution, I probably wouldn't find myself trying to answer someone's questions, if I did not believe in evolution (not the case).
    If someone, who believes in God is asking a question about where He/She came from, they probably want to hear from people who believe in God. A person who doesn't believe in God may have great insight to how the universe was organized, but may not be a great help discussing the nature and origin of a being that does not exist.
    It does help, however, now that we know you don't believe in God.
    I imagine that though it may appear we are on the opposite ends of the religious spectrum, we probably have very similar beliefs.
    I have attended college courses, in which the Big Bang Theory was the central topic, and immediately been criticized because I was religious without knowing what I believed concerning the bang.
    I probably believe all that you believe concerning the big bang. The only difference may be is that I believe God had a hand in the organization prior to the big bang, the big bang itself, and everything following the big bang.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

God! [ 51 Answers ]

What does God look like? HANK :)

Do you need God [ 12 Answers ]

I know I do need god how about you I get through the daywith god I ask him for help and I get it but not all the time

God or Not? [ 30 Answers ]

Is it allowed for us to debate over the creation/evolution? Or if there is a God, or if Allah is God? If not, post your personal beliefs and why you believe that. I thought I Was Lutheran-Christian, but when I was confirmed, I truly asked myself "Why do I believe this?" And my only answer was...

Please GOD help me. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old daughter and she needs to come and live with me. She had scabies for two months and my x never took her or the rest of the family to the doctor the minute I found out I took them to the doctor right away and he said they had them so I bought their medicine and when I called my...

Oh my god what do I do... [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 7 months and I honestly thought that I loved her. I think that now I only really want her as a friend because she has tried to change me from what I am. I am the type who likes to go out and have fun with friends, and smoke and stuff like that. I was out...

View more questions Search