Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BLACKSTONE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2003, 10:58 AM
    Translation
    Can data... via floppy disk... be translated from apple laptop to i.b. m desktop computer.any added detail will be wellcome. Thanks
    daveslounge Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2003, 03:14 AM
    Translation
    Any data that is put on any sort of media (ie floppy) is in a language recognized only(for the most part) by the program that wrote said media.
    If you make a floppy on Win 95, using the program "flip", then any computer in the world can decipher it, if they have 'flip' on there computer.
    Just like a floppy of Adobe files needs Adobe to read it, or a Windows Media File need the Windows Media Player to play it.
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2003, 01:01 AM
    Re: translation
    Blackstone, hi, dave is right. I'd also would like to add that with special software, you can still read disk formatted on a MAC computer- for example- in a WINDOWS-based computer.

The best software for this kind of purpose is CONVERSION PLUS from dataviz at

http://www.dataviz.com/products/conv...lus/index.html

I have been a big fan of CONVERSION PLUS for many years, and it's work superbly for me :D 8)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Croatian language translation [ 2 Answers ]

How do you say www.domain.com (and www.domain.ca) in croatian. In english it would be double u double u double u dot domain dot kom (how you pronounce it) and: double u double u double u dot domain dot sea ay. I just need to know how to prounce www.domain.com and www.domain.ca (domain is not...

Finnish Song Translation [ 1 Answers ]

OK this song is Sodankylä by Maj Karman Kauniit And I was wondering if anyone could translate it THANKS! Tää on Sodankylä kaukana, täynnä ihmeitä. Kesä saattaa olla lämmin, vaan ei näin ylhäällä. Sä jäit seisoon pakkaseen, mun oli mentävä. Se on surullista, niin kovin surullista.

Finnish translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need a translation for the following finnish sentence: No sex viellä, mutta sillä on aivan mahtava! Apua Thanks a lot for your help!

View more questions Search