Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unforgiving246 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 07:19 PM
    vista basic
    Bought a laptop with windows vista basic and tried to install a usb mouse
    That's suppose to work with windows vista can not install it no matter what I do
    I've gone to Microsoft and downloaded the drivers and it still will not install I have also unstall norton and tried to install it nothing.
    Any help would be appreciated
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 11, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Wow, that's odd because a USB mouse should not require any drivers at all. Is it some king of specialty mouse with extra functionality?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To Vista or not to Vista that is a question... [ 9 Answers ]

Does your machine have what it takes to run Windows Vista. Find out HERE with this excellent online tool. (ActiveX is needed for this test) Now personally I will be running Vista on a test box. Hey I've got to at least try and break it, but there is no way it will be on any of my live machines...

Windows vista [ 3 Answers ]

Bought a new laptop with vista basic on it now nothing but problems Tried to connect a laser mouse does not work it lights up that's it Need this mouse to work it Microsoft notebook optical mouse 3000 certified for windows vista does not work like I said it lights up but that's it help please...

Vista OS Info [ 8 Answers ]

As the time nears to purchase a new laptop, I am struggling to get the full picture of the changes to expect with Vista, the performance issues/solutions that others have experienced, and something I've read at least once about incompatibility between XP-generated documents and the Vista OS and...

Vista and Languages [ 6 Answers ]

When I got Windows Vista, my mother installed it in Chinese. Tries to reinstall it have failed. I know there is a tool in Windows called lpksetup.exe that will help install additional languages. I searched online for the syntax for using this tool and have not figured out how to use it. I cannot...

View more questions Search