Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmO-rUtHiE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Am I related to Patrick Stump ?
    Could u find out if I'm realted to Patrick Stump, he's the lead singer in a band called fall out boy ?:)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 12, 2007, 02:45 PM
    As everyone is related to everyone else if you go far enough back then the answer is YES.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2007, 02:56 PM
    LOL at Ben.

Without even knowing who you are, how would you suggest we go about doing this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Barry Patrick Vera where are you? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to trace Barry who I went to school with. His parents ran The Peggy Tub in Stocksbridge, Sheffield, UK until the late 1980's/early 1990's. He trained as a chef, married a lass from south africa, I think, and has a child. I spoke to his father about 2 yrs ago, who said he was going to...

Are We Related:(? [ 7 Answers ]

This sucks really bad. My G/f just told me she was at a family dinner at someone who I was believed to be related to also... Here's the deal I am 6th Cousins with a man. This man happens to be my girlfriends Step grandmothers brother. Are we related? This is very important and help would be...

Tree Stump Removal [ 6 Answers ]

I have a large (2 1/2 foot radius) maple tree stump that is about 1 foot above the ground which I want to remove. I had one removal company come in and quote a $750 price to grind it - which I thought was rather high so I would like to explore other ways of removing the stump at a much lower cost....

View more questions Search