Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII Posts: 39, Reputation: 0

May 11, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Sex with my period.could I be pregnant
    I had sex with my boyfriend on Monday and he came inside me but I had my period... could I be pregnant?
    persainpapaya Posts: 58, Reputation: 21

May 11, 2007, 06:21 PM
    My sister in laws fourth child was conceived while on the last day of her period. So yes, you can conceive while on your period. I think it is unusual for a woman to ovulate while on her period, but it is possible. I also got pregnant with my third child, after having sex where He pulled out before ejaculating. Unfortunately, there are many myths out there that are not true. If you don't want to be pregnant, or get a disease (many sexually transmitted diseases are now transferred through skin to skin contact), you should be abstaining from sex.

May 11, 2007, 06:24 PM
    I've started feeling pain in my stomach and I've been feeling sick like I'm getting a head ache and I'm tired a lot so I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me but coud this be signs?
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 11, 2007, 06:32 PM
    It might be your mind, or you might be pregnant. I would wait a couple of days and if you are still feeling signs either go see a doctor or get a home pregnancy test.

May 11, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Cause Ive Had My Period For Over A Month Alreadii I Got It Three Times And There Were No Signs Of It No Cramping Or Anything And Its Very Light And Brown And Sometimes It Go Heavy Not All The Time And Its Still There I Mean Im Not Eating A lot And I Dun Throw Up Or Anything I Guess Ill Wait Till My Period Goes Away For Good And Then Ill Take The Test Thank You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex 6 or 7 days before period due date [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know if you can get pregnant 7 days before your period is due? The reason I am asking is, I am two days late for my period. All week I have had brown watery discharge then on my day of period that is meant to be due was brownish discharge. No cramping. Had mild sore breast...

If period comes after having sex 9 days before, is pregnancy possible? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi I had sex with my boyfriend couple of times in last month. Last time intercourse was 8 days before. Now my period has started today. My question is, is there any chance that I’m pregnant now? Please kindly answer my doubt. Some times he doesn’t put his orgasm inside the vagina completely...

Worried? Period during sex? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not only worried, but a bit embarressed as well... I had sex the other night and it was going fine, and immediately after I noticed blood on the sheets, and I had come on during sex. I was embarressed because I would never have sex during a period and now I feel dirty and I'm sure he was not...

Am I pregnant? Got my period 5 days after sex.worried [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex on April 3rd. We were having condom problems. It slipped off inside of me after he ejaculated.. I pulled it out and I don't think any spilled out. We had sex again with a condom but it fell off inside of me. Once we realized it had happened we stopped. I then had a normal period on...

Sex While On Period [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there I had unprotected sex on the 3rd day of my period (normally lasts 4 to 5 days) and I normally have a cyle about 32 to 35 days? This period was over ten days late. I was just wondering is it possible for me to get pregnant? Its not very likely it is? I don't want to get pregnant but I was...

View more questions Search