Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riddiculous Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Is it possible to watch DirectTV Satellite on computer?
    I just got service today at my home... I was curious.. I have a 24" Flat Screen monitor with my computer...

Is this possible to watch satellite on?
    Do I need to get another receiver?
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

May 11, 2007, 09:08 PM
    If your 24" flat screen monitor has other video inputs, for example the Dell 2407FPW, you can use it as a display by connecting the video out from the directtv box to the monitor's video inputs using appropriate cables. Audio will have to be routed to an external receiver though, such as an av receiver.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Third Watch ((NY)) [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have been watching Third Watch the t.v show based in NY for some time now, it's the one with the NYPD, FDNY etc ;) I seem not to be able to find a DVD box set :confused: just out of interest does any one know where one can be found, as it seems not stocked in the UK?? :rolleyes: Any...

I can't watch movies? [ 2 Answers ]

When I first got my laptop I could put a movie in and watch it. Now I tried it again like a month or so later it won't work? It keeps telling me to lower my screen resolution and I did that and it still didn't work. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks

Watch this [ 19 Answers ]

Genetically Engineered Food Alert Coalition: Genetically Krafted, the Movie

Having trouble ordering Pay Per View through DirectTV since ordering Yahoo dsl [ 1 Answers ]

Recently, I started using yahoo's DSL service. In my home, on all my tv's, I use wireless phone jacks so I can order PayPerView. I used all the phone filters, even on the tranmitter base for the wireless phone jack. I am still unable to order PPV through direct TV unless I physically call them...

View more questions Search