Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin2006 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Medical school
    Hi, does anyone know what options are available at med school other than training to be a dcotor. Someone told me there are lot of options there even if I don't want to become a doctor so I just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about it. Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2007, 01:24 PM
    I wonder why you would consider the stressful rigors of medical school if you do not want to become a doctor.

There are many many other areas in the healthcare field that do not require medical school.
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

May 12, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Many medical schools offer graduate programs, most often involving some type of research studies. You don't have to become a doctor. You can get your Ph.D. credentials and do research or teach.
    You can find more detailed and specific information by visiting individual medical school websites.
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Jul 2, 2007, 11:24 AM
    U can still join pharmacy, health care studies, nutrition,fitness, anatomy, physiology, medical heath care centre studies, pallative care studies progs...

There are kzillion fields regarding medical... that do not lead u to become doctor.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Aug 6, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Some people go through Med school just to get paid more as medical researchers. I don't think that they get paid as much as normal doctors but it's something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Medical [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you! Would like to get information on the Pituary Gland. Can anyone help?:o

Medical [ 1 Answers ]

Q-for Thyroglossal Cyst Most Common Site Is A]suprahyoid B]subhyoid C]foramen Caecum

Medical [ 2 Answers ]

I have dental bill of 973.00 which I am being taken to small claims court for. The court is in NJ and I live in PA. Can they garnish my wages because I do not have the full amount to give them? If so how much are they allowed to garnish my wages for and does it show on my credit report?

Time needed to finish medical school? [ 2 Answers ]

How many years does it takes to study in medical school? And how many years is the internship?:confused:

View more questions Search