Ask
    archipap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Scholarship for masters course
    Tell me is any trust or institute give the scholarships for masters course
    martinbenavidez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Hi!

I am an industrial engineer from Argentina but I have also a French degree. I am interested in energy master courses in Europe, it must to be possible to apply to a scholarship because I can't take care the tuition fees and the living expenses in Europe.

Could somebody give some advices?

Thanks a lot!

Martin
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Hi, martombemavodez!

You have just posted your question as an answer to the original question at the top of this page. This place doesn't work like a chatroom. Your question is much more likely to get noticed if it is posted as a new question.

In order to post your question as a new question, you can do that by clicking on the following link. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/newthr...newthread&f=33
    pramodarchi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Hello... I'm a fresher... I completed B.Arch... now I want to do M.Arch... so I need scholrship for that... because I am economicaly poor... so suggest me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for Masters about MARKETING, ADS and Public Relations in EUROPE [ 2 Answers ]

I am recently graduated from economics department of a prominent university in Turkey. Right now I am employed at a national bank's foreign operations department. I would like to make a graduate degree in marketing, public relations, and communications. I would like to study in Europe. I can speak...

Scholarship for masters degree [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I am a IT graduate from Bhutan and would like to request for help in finding scholarships to pursue my masters degree. Since Bhutan is a developing country, we cannot fund the masters course ourselves, hence the need for the scholarship. I would be very grateful if you could give me a way to...

Scholarship for masters program [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am Rabida from Bangladesh. I have completed BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) last summer. And now I am planning to do my masters in Human Resource Management or Accounting.I am looking for such masters program which could offer some scholarship. Since I am from a devoloping...

Why masters? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the benefits of doing masters in design?

Scholarship for masters [ 1 Answers ]

I did my bachelor of commerce degree and I am intending to go for masters(mba) in human resources management, I want to know where can I get scholarship as I don't have a good financial position to sponsor myself. I am from the least developed countries. Also which universities offer such a...

View more questions Search