Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicky2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 07:20 AM
    How can I stop messing up
    God I wish I could stop ing things up with my boyfriend, its like we get over one problem and I create the next. Sometimes I just feel like god (if there is one) is trying to make a poiint with me. As soon as I mess up I can see stright away what I should have done, if it's that I should have put him before some I didn't know or if I shouldn't of been so bloody dozy! Or explained things better so it didn't look like I was lying. But now he thinks am doing it because I don't care, or that I am just thinking about myself and not us, but that not the case at all I love him with all my heart but I don't think he sees that and I know am pushing him further and further away, with each nexts mess up. Sometimes I really hate myself for it but he just thinks that's my way of getting attention and getting out of it with the “crocadile tears” I feel so lost I just want to be normal. Some times I really think I've git something wrong with me like am slow or something, because I never seem to learn things never seem to go in. and now it got to the point where I know its just a matter of time before he ends it and I have no choice but to except it. I no am annoying and clumsy, but its not because its not my stuff its cz I can't help it, I just wish I ada bit more common sense and could do the right thing instead of the wrong, am just so scared and lost what can I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 11, 2007, 07:53 AM
    How old are you? Maybe giving things more thought before you do things would help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he love messing with my heart? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone I would like to share with everyone my huge fiasco if you would like to call it like that. A few months back I dated this guy that I loved so freaking much! He meant everything to me he had the whole package he was just perfect. At the same time he found out that he was good...

How do I stop it? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I stop brown spotting during ovulation? I took the pill for over 2yrs. It has been 1yr and 6mths since I stopped taking it and I am still having brown spotting before my period. How do I stop this? I need answers not more questions. How do I stop brown spotting during ovulation?

When Will It Stop ? [ 1 Answers ]

I was 8 weeks pregnant and I recently found out I've had a miscarrage, before finding out I was spotting for about a week then in the past 4 days its been really really heavy.. how long does it usually take after having a miscarrage for the bleeding to stop ?:confused: :(

View more questions Search