Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjblaw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2005, 11:55 AM
    Burning videos
    Hello... I need help with burning a video with nero and winxp. It encodes OK but when time for brning it goes to my hard drive instead of the cd burner. Why is that? Please help... I used nero on my old computer with win 98 and it worked fine encoding and burning of videos. Thank you for your help. Brenda
    erichss Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2005, 09:40 PM
    In the process of using Nero there should be a setting of where to burn it at (either to the hard drive or to the burner).
    When I am using Nero, that option is on the screen when you actually click the BURN button.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to put videos on my iPod video FOR PC! [ 1 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to do it, I have tried a few different programs but can't get them to work. My buddy uses handbrake for his MAC, but that doesn't help me much. I need something that will work for my PC version, can someone help me out here?

Children's videos! Scary [ 1 Answers ]

When I was very little I used to watch this one video with a series of kind og grim reaper tales almost.. some kind of "tales". One of them had to do with this girl that was wandering lost in a forest and this owl comes to her and shows her how inside of a tree is this little home with a bed a...

Transferring movie/videos [ 1 Answers ]

I assume it is possible to transfer personal video footage from a digital camera memory card to a DVD Writer. Is there any specific software/hardware required? I have WinXP Home, Geforce FX5200 Ultra, display card, Realktek Audio and AMD Athlon XP3000+, MMX, 3D Now, ~2.1ghz. Any URLs on...

Getting Need for Speed 2 music and videos [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone knows where to get/download Need For Speed 2 or Need For Speed 2 special edition songs and videos? Or how to extract videos (the one from showcase) or music from Need For Speed 2 special edition? Infinite Thanks to you people... :)

View more questions Search