Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 11, 2007, 02:58 AM
    I'll add my Friday Humour! Sorry!
    A frog goes into a bank, and asks to take out a loan.

The cashier, who has the unfortunate name of Miss Patricia Whack, starts to take him through the application form.

Everything is fine until she discovers he has nothing to offer as security.

"Don't worry," he tells her, "My father is Mick Jagger - he will see to it you get paid back."

"I'm sorry," she replies, "but I can't accept that. Don't you have anything you can offer as security?"

"Well, I do have this." The frog takes out of his packet a small, cheap, china cat. Patricia takes it to her supervisor and explains the situation.

"So," she concludes, holding out the china cat, "I don't know what this is, or what to tell this customer."

"Isn't it obvious?" the supervisor asks...

"It's a nick-nack, Patty Whack: give the frog a loan - his old man's a Rolling Stone!"
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 03:29 AM
    Oh my word lol
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 10:59 AM
    I don't believe that really happened.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 12:36 PM
    LOL Mag you crack me up

May 14, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    I don't believe that really happened.
    It SO did, in my local HSBC! Honest! I was raging because that frog took so long! He could have done it all online!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 14, 2007, 12:32 AM
    When they try to click the mouse, the webbing on their feet presses down the right mouse button as well. Computers discriminate against frogs :(

May 14, 2007, 12:58 AM
    The should use Macs in that case! Lol!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friday humour [ 9 Answers ]

A duck walks into a pub and orders a pint of lager and a ham sandwich. The bartender looks at him and says, "But you're a duck." "I see your eyes are working," replies the duck. "And you talk!" exclaims the bartender. "I see your ears are working," says the duck. "Now can I have my beer...

Friday again! [ 1 Answers ]

Space Monkeys NASA decided to send a shuttle into space with two monkeys and an astronaut. They trained them for months. Then when they thought they were ready, they placed all three in the shuttle and got ready to send them up into space. As the moment came closer NASA's mission control...

Light humour for a Friday. [ 2 Answers ]

Guys' Rules­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down Finally, the guys' side of the story. (I must admit, it's pretty good.) We always hear "the rules"

NO, its not Friday.yet! [ 5 Answers ]

What It Means Five year old Becky answered the door when the Census taker came by. She told the Census taker that her daddy was a doctor and wasn't home, because he was performing an appendectomy. "My," said the census taker, "that sure is a big word for such a little girl. Do you know...

If you have a sense of humour, you have to read this! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I used to go out with a guy called Mike. It wasn't really a serious relationship - I never slept with him or anything. When I went out with him, he was pretty materialistic, for example he refused to buy anything that wasn't designer branded like Versace etc, he constantly tried to...

View more questions Search