Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lcolbur1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Animated sci-fi movie title
    I saw a movie the other day, and I do not know the name. I saw it at like 3 in the morning on encore. It was entirely animated. It was sci-fi, and there were futuristic scenes as well fantasy scenes. It was very long. It had like sub-plots in it; different stories within the story. It went back and forth between stories. Also, I think there was nudity, or almost nudity. It reminded me of Felix the cat: the movie. Something along those lines. It did not have the look of "anime". I remember a scene in the city with a taxi cab, or car, and a grizzle-looking man. This scene, I think, was futuristic-looking. I think it was made in the 80s, I don't think 90s. I know it sounds crazy, but that's what I saw.
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

May 14, 2007, 12:45 AM
    Was it Akira? They show that on encore a lot, but it is anime... so Im not sure
    lcolbur1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 09:33 AM
    No, I don't believe that was it
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Could it be Heavy Metal? Here is how IMDb describes it: Heavy Metal (1981) - Plot summary
    Sim Goddess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 05:18 AM
    Yeah that really sounds like Heavy Metal to me. It's one of my favorites!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Need the Title of a Sci-fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure when this movie was made, but I remember watching it on TV as a kid in the 80's. It was a movie about a "fountain of youth" type product that stopped aging in most of the population. However a small percentage reverted back to caveman types. The people that survived were in secured...

Animated movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this movie I saw when I was a kid, don't remember much, but here's what I can gather- there was a boy and a flying squirrel, he meets a girl from a magical world, his house is flooded, there's some magic scepter thing. Good luck trying to figure it out.

Animated movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

Animated movie title? 1970-1989? I remember few things about this movie. The bit that haunts my dreams and has caused me to pose this question is when a presumably evil wizard or magician turns the town folk into block people and they all start marching out of town to stack themselves into a...

View more questions Search