Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2005, 06:53 PM
    Help with script
    Hey it's me again about my script. I'm writing out of my element about magic and witches and stuff like that. The way i'm writing it sounds very corny and fake. Maybe it's just that i am horrible at writing. Can anybody read it and tell me how to make it sound less fake and stupid? Also, I need a place for the main character to live, she doesn't have parents. I dont like it being in an orphanage but i want it to be with other people her age. Any ideas? PLEASE help if you can! Thanks :) :confused:
    meddleuk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2005, 07:04 AM
    Character's
    Hello, I wrote a song 20yrs ago. Then I thought of writing an album for the song, then I thought why not write a book. Over the years and mountains of old drafts, I started from scratch last year.I now have 6 chapters on my lap top PC, (hurrah for technology) about 30,000 words so far. If you knew my history, this is one hell of an achievement and I love it! Its nice to share this with someone who is doing something similar, hope you don't mind me writing to you, perhapse we can exchange views. My book is called The Nirvana Chronicles sci-Fi fantasy, ooops sory I forgot what your question was?! Oh yes! Would love to read your idea and give you constructive help if I can and, visa versa, regards... Kuldip
    amr_amnew Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2005, 01:12 PM
    Hi dear
    I will have the pleasure to read Your work to give u my assessement
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Script Writing [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the fashion in which a script is written. I have generated few characters in a sitcom that I would like to write. I am not aware of the style applied in writing a script for a sitcom. Please guide. Thanks.

Script error [ 1 Answers ]

I have downloaded file to my documents to solve a script error but cannot seem to install it to where it is required(internet explorer), can anybody help this confused idiot. Thank you :confused:

Looking for a Member Map Script [ 2 Answers ]

Like this: http://www.lunarforums.com/forum/index.php?action=mm (yes, I asked them there too) Anyone know of ones I can check out? Thanks! PS - I want one for my own use... not an "offsite" one like frappr.

Write a script [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to write a script based on a book I have read. What are the steps I need to take?

Script writing [ 1 Answers ]

How do I translate foreign dialogue in a movie script?

View more questions Search