Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Plm-tam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Should I stay with my husband
    My husband is an alcoholic. One evening about 3 weeks ago he called me to come over and pick him up at his friends house.. And while his friend and I were helping my husband to the car ( because he was drunk ) His friend leaned over my shoulder and said when he goes home and passes out, Come over and See me.. Well, I don't know but the last time I looked in the mirror, I didn't see slut written across my forehead.. The next day I told my husband about it and he said, " Oh, he didn't mean it! Since then my husband has been working a job with him and comes home drunk every night.. And when he does come home he abuses me verbally.. For instance, when I was growing up I was molested by my stepdad.. And my husband knows this.. Well, one night coming home from a drunk, says to me WHY DON'T YOU GO TO YOUR STEPDAD AND HAVE HIM FONDLE YOU, YOU KNOW YOU LIKED IT! Needless to say the cops were called that night, cause I think I could have hurt him real bad.. I have put up with his verbal abuse for over 7 years now and I am at my wits end. My husband considers this guy his BEST FRIEND.. If someone out there has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I Think I love him but how can a person love some one like that? Thanks plm-tam
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 11, 2007, 03:04 AM
    What he said was out of order, drunk or not, if my partner ever said anything like that he would be out the door. Tell him to leave to think about what he is doing, if he doesn't change I think it would be best to sperate, he clearly doesn't respect you at all.
    For him to say what he did is unforgivable in my eyes.
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

May 11, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Pack your bags and leave.

Don't waste time.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Oh, please don't stay around there. His friend sounds like a nasty piece of work and your husband isn't fit to protect you. Get out! Please. The hair on the back of my neck is sticking up at the sound of this and the implications.
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

May 11, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerose
    Oh, please don't stay around there. His friend sounds like a nasty piece of work and your husband isn't fit to protect you. Get out! Please. The hair on the back of my neck is sticking up at the sound of this and the implications.

Exactly...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay with my husband? [ 24 Answers ]

Well my husband never does anything with me and my 4 month old son. If he's not coming home and going to bed, he's going fishing. The only time we are spending together is when we're asleep, and when he begs me to have sex. What should I do?

Stay or Go? [ 35 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 11 months. I recently discovered that he's been talking to another woman behind my back (the second time in three months and a different woman from the first time). The first time this happened he explained that he was talking to her for a friend. I let it...

Won't you stay with me [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know who sings the country song, " won't you stay with me?"

I want her out but I want to stay [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just signed a 12 month lease with my roommate. My parents happen to be the co-signers because we had no credit. I didn't realize how much my roommate likes to party. She is consistently drinking and doing drugs like it is no big deal. New Years day she didn't even show up to work to...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 8 Answers ]

I found out about a month and half ago that my boyfriend of 10 months has been cheating with a woman he works with. I must admit I was in the wrong because I found out by snooping through his cell phone records. He was seeing a nurse at the hospital where he works. When I initially found out, I...

View more questions Search