Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vahn55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2005, 03:14 PM
    Problem with my weight
    Hey, I'm 15 I currently weigh 158lbs a week ago I weighed 165lbs. I have done anything that's not normaly, last weekend I had 4 hockey games in 3 days for a tournament and past Wednesday and thursdays I had 3 games total. I also drank last weekend and I drank twice this weekend, if anything I would have thought to stay normal weight or gain a little. So what I'm asking is if this is normal.
    Star_Girl_123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2005, 12:32 AM
    Possibility
    It sounds like in the space of a very short amount of time you did a hell of a lot of exercise. You can imagine the calories you wouldve burnt playing sports such as these. Even if you ate an average amount of food you wouldn't have burnt it off and more, and if you wernt eating that much its no wonder you lost all that weight.

The alcohol mightve also dehydrated you, and because you had less water, weighed less for a short period, before fluid retention kicks in.

Just a few thoughts!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22, height 155cm.50kg. I want to have expanded bones and more weight so that I will be looking like the person of correct age. Now I am looking like 15year boy. This makes me depression. Kindly give the suggestions and advice.

Weight [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am nearly 15 and weigh 7 1/2 stone - sorry don't know the equivillants etc - my doctor says this is normal but I am fat comparred to everyone else and I am trying to lose weight but does anyone else weigh this and how old are you?

Weight [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old 6'2'' boy. I have always been skinny my entire life but now am beginning to get a little chubby. Just in the past month I have gone from 160 lbs to 180 lbs with no change in exercise or diet. Is there any reason for this jump in weight

Weight Watchers? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I am a seventeen year old female and I am 5'3 and around 170 pounds. I have recently been trying to get into shape and lose some weight. I have been doing okay, I eat well and I exercise often. My mom suggested I try Weight Watchers, because she thinks it is the best way. Of course, my Mom...

How much weight? [ 1 Answers ]

How much weight should I lose if I am 1.82cm tall and I weigh 80kg? I want to be thinner, because I have quite a fat stomach... thanks

View more questions Search