Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 10, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Questions re: periods
    I am just curious, because I was reading some of the women's health issues here regarding periods and clots -- what size is considered large for blood clots? What size is large enough to start causing concern? What is normal?
    xandrea86x Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AW805
    I am just curious, because I was reading some of the women's health issues here regarding periods and clots -- what size is considered large for blood clots? What size is large enough to start causing concern? What is normal?
    After having a baby I was told to look out for clots the size of a 50p coin and when I started using the pill the doctor told me to look out for cots the size of a 50p coin I have never had and e that big so not sure what it all actually indicates all I no is 50p coin is classed as too big by my doctor xxx xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

There are lot of Questions I've got to ask (late periods twice in a row, cramps) [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how most girls "mistake spotting for their period" is that because its kind of a lot of blood? Well anyway I've been having a lot of pains for the past 5 days my period is late, and Last months my period was late again but came a week later I took a test and it said I wasn't...

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

View more questions Search