Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom21978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Looking for mom's birth family
    MY mom was born in October 8,1956. She was given up for adoption and is looking for her birth family and is not having any luck, so I thought I would help. I know she has 6 siblings I believe all older. Her birth mothers name is luthera. Her birth last name was heekin.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2007, 01:06 PM
    This one may not be as hard as it sounds, I did a search in the US
    ( assuming the US) there are 193 phone numbers using the last name Heekin. So if you just start calling the first name on the list, what can it take maybe a couple weeks, to call each of the numbers and talk to them.

You may want to take a look, do a search

The Ultimate White Pages

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mom's Way Or No Way! [ 15 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone can relate to me. I'm getting married in Sep my fiancé and I have been together a little over three years now. I started planning our wedding about a year ago when we officially announced our engagement. When I first started I was really happy and excited, but now I...

A funny. For mom's of teens [ 10 Answers ]

This was emailed to me... I got a good chuckle out of it! DON'T MESS WITH MOM My son came home from school one day, With a smirk upon his face. He decided he was smart enough, To put me in my place.

Having my Mom's husband to live [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my mom's husband out of my house, he never paid rent, I pay the mortgage, my mom took care of the utilities and he was arrested for domestic assault and went to jail, when he got out of jail he broke a window to get back into the house and he has threatened my mom. My mom is...

Birth Certificate Problem for Family Tree [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I recently started to do a Family Tree and I barely began when I already ran in to a problem. I ordered my Grandfather's birth certificate (who is now deceased) and I received a call from the records department and they said there was a problem with it. ALL of the information...

Looking for my birth family. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I was adopted when I was 2 and now being 18 I would like to find my family. My name is jennifer and my moms name was michelle... she died when I was about 9 years old. My middle name was also michelle... my fathers name was david, he was a boyfriend of my moms that my grandmother invited to...

View more questions Search