Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grndenali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 12:03 PM
    My ex-girlfriend
    My ex-girlfriend who I was with for 8 1/2 years decided we should stop talking and take a real break this time, actually she met an older guy who's 30 something and she's 23 which made her decision easier for us to stop talking, this guy is rich and she's only known him for less than 2 months, she now loves him has the keys to his pent-house and gave her virginity to him. I love her like crazy because she was my first love and best friend even though we never had sex, I told her I'd wait for her when she's ready, we talked everyday for the past 9 1/2 years we've known each other . But I guess she finally decided to be ready with this man. Will there relationship last, I'm still stuck on will she comeback despite her losing her virginity to him, I mean we aren't together so I really can't be mad at that. PLEASE ANSWER:mad:
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Why would you be with her for 8 years and not have sex?
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 10, 2007, 02:14 PM
    It seems like in the end she showed her true colors and turned out to be a shallow person. It's possible she might come back to you after she's done being used. But would you still want her? Either way, you just may be better off without her anyway.
    blondieinCAN Posts: 73, Reputation: 4

May 10, 2007, 02:46 PM
    This is your time to go out and meet some new ladies and reralise she's not all you can get! You can do better! Get a girl that is honest and fun, and won't leave you for another guy, and then have sex with him right away!!
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

May 10, 2007, 06:16 PM
    You shouldn't have been with her for 8 years with no sex it's a major thing in a relationship which brings out a lot of emotions. Maybe a few mopnths of no sex is fine but that's it
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

May 10, 2007, 06:20 PM
    A lot of people save themselves for marriage. I don't see anything wrong with going 8 years with no sex, as long as there is a reason for it.
    blondieinCAN Posts: 73, Reputation: 4

May 10, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Anyway we all missed the point here.. his question is not a discussion about the sex, he wants to know if he still has a chance with her.. I really don't know. Do any of us? Give it a try and see where it goes from there, but prepare yourself for a letdown. Then move on knowing you've tried and can do much better!

Will there relationship last, I'm still stuck on will she comeback despite her losing her virginity to him, I mean we aren't together so I really can't be mad at that. PLEASE ANSWER
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

May 10, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Here's the bottom line:

No one can tell you if she will come back.
    No one can tell you if their relationship will last.

There is nothing you can do that will affect the outcome of either of these scenarios. At this time, your best bet is to try and live as if it is over for good. Don't think ahead to a reconciliation. Don't plan on her begging for you back, don't plan on her regretting her decision.

What you need to do now is work on yourself. You need to search, and work hard, to find the life you had before you were with her... You were happy at one point in your life before you met her, you can be happy without her again.

It will take time, and it won't be easy, but there is a great net of support on this website, along with your friends and family, which can help you through it.

Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend help [ 5 Answers ]

What's up people! I recently was dating a girl for a period of six years. We were best friends, and we still get a long well today after being broken up for a couple months. She was the one who initiated this breakup. I can admit I wasn't always good to her, and ignored her to an extent. I...

What to do about my girlfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure exactly what this site is for.. but I'm just looking for some advice on this. My girlfriend whome I want to marry.Shes 24. She is a troubled person. Has a lot of hurt inside her because she was sexualy abused by her father. She has trouble opening up and when she does she pushes me...

What to do about my girlfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure exactly what this site is for.. but I'm just looking for some advice on this. My girlfriend whome I want to marry.Shes 24. She is a troubled person. Has a lot of hurt inside her because she was sexualy abused by her father. She has trouble opening up and when she does she pushes me...

My girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I have a girl friend and we don't go to the same school we been going out for a month and we never get to see each other... and there's this girl that goes to my school and we like each other verry mouch... wut should I do

View more questions Search