Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Poisson rate
    Customer arrive at a two server system at poisson rate 3 per hour.an arrival finding the system empty is equally likely to enter service with either server.an arrival finding one cusomer in the system will enter service with the idele server.an arrival finding two others in the system will wait in the line for the first free server.an arrival finding three in the system will not enter.all service times are exponential with rate one per hour,and once a customer is served(by either one) he will departs the system.

A) what is the average number of customers in the station?
    B)what is the average amount of time that an entire customer spends in the station?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 10, 2007, 11:15 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rate of Return [ 2 Answers ]

:) A 2 year maturity bond with face value of $1,000 that makes annual coupon payments of $80 and is selling at face value. What will be the rate of return on the bond if its yield to marurity at the end of the year is a. 6% b. 8% c. 10% :)

Rate of Return [ 2 Answers ]

Would the normal rate of return be the same in all industries? Would it change over time?

Help.. with transfer rate [ 1 Answers ]

Why when I'm downloading.anything frm net.. my transfer rate... very low... like 10kb or 11kb... my net speed is 1mbps... anyone know how to increase my net transfer rate

View more questions Search