Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

May 10, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Navajo/Irish wedding
    I'm mainly just looking for ideas. My boyfriend and I are getting married in a year or so, (it's not yet official because he wants to do everything RIGHT). We just wanted some ideas on how to incorporate a few Navajo and Irish Traditions into our wedding. I know its weird but any kind of ideas would help. I've googled until I reached the end... and came up pretty dry.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Are you talking about Irish linen/Catholic tradition or Celtic/Druid Irish tradition? I think the latter would have more things in common with Navajo than the former.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Just add those same customs you want, does not have to make sense to anyone if you like it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Navajo ring [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very large Navajo ring, with the initials JHJ and Sterling, both in the band and on the back of the ring. It is very ornate with feathers and flowers and beads with a large blue Turquoise with black veins. Do you have any idea who JHJ is?? Thanks for any help you can give me. Pat :)

IRISH anyone? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Anyone interested in learning Irish? PM me Luthcleasaí ___________________________________________________

Irish Ballerina [ 1 Answers ]

A large woman, wearing a sleeveless sun dress, Walked into a Bar in Dublin. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge, hairy Armpit as she pointed to All the people sitting at the bar and asked, "What man here will buy a lady a drink?" The bar...

Irish Gaelic [ 1 Answers ]

I had a friend a few years ago that would sing Irish Gaelic songs to me and she had the most beautiful voice and I enjoyed it. Im looking for something similar to her style but all I can find is this junk that sounds like a hillbilly ho down with the stomping and fiddles. I want something more...

Navajo Silversmith [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have a wonderful bolo tie made about 1960 to 1970's. It is signed with initials L J I would like to know identy of maker. Thanks if you can help. B.A.

View more questions Search