Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartbreaker07 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Im Lost
    Im 19 yrs old and I just moved to FL from CT. I graduated on 2006, took a yr off.Now I'm ready to go back to collage.I just moved in March and I need One yr to be resident of FL.The collage costs me 3 times as much couse of that, I don't have any money and financial aid it could help me so much, I can't afforded and I don't want to get student loans because I'm afraid of not paying it back.Should I wait one more year to go back to school? That way I do save 14 thousands that I do not have, or should I go back and pay back all the money?? Im so lost, please someone help me...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 10, 2007, 09:39 AM
    It depends on what college you are looking at. Have you checked out a local community college? They are less expensive and you can take your pre-req's there, if you maintain a high averae you can be inducted to PTK (Phi Theta Kapa International Honor Society) and thus, win scolarships to 4 year universities.
    simonti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 06:55 AM
    It depends on what college you are looking at. Have you checked out a local community college? They are less expensive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so lost... please help me [ 2 Answers ]

OK forget that last message... I've done it I've had my 1st real kiss and lets just say it was the funniest thing ever, OK my boyfriend kept making grunting noises and stuff and I couldn't help but laugh so, I ended up choking on our spit!hahahaha it was so funny!if you have some funny stories...

New and lost [ 1 Answers ]

I asked a question where and when doI get my answere

Lost [ 2 Answers ]

I moved and Lost my marriage certificate, Any Ideas whre it could be?:confused:

I am lost [ 5 Answers ]

I am writing because I need some advice from people who don't know me. I am with the father of my child we have been together on and off for the last 8 years. He is the love of my life and I knew this from the moment I met him 8 years ago. We moved to a new city together 9 months ago. I left our...

View more questions Search