Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexy_em Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

May 10, 2007, 09:25 AM
    How do I get my boyfriend back?
    Hi everyone

I resently walked out on my boyfriend because I didn't realise what I had. We both lived in england (but I'm from wales) I love him so much and I just wanted 2 teach him a lesson.
    He's away wiv the army for 3 weeks now and says he wants some space which is fine and he said after that he will decide weather he wants me back but its killing me having 2 wait, I know I have 2 but I'm terrified that he's going to say he don't want me back.

So if anyone has any advice please message me back I would be sooooo gratefull

Thank u

Emma
    Xxx
    undermyumbrella Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Well give him sapce... and then maybe he will realize that he loves u and can't be without u... sometimes people realize how much they love something by not seeing them anymore, so maybe u still have a chance. But if things dun work out don't get upset... like I tell evryone JUST MOVE ON, in a couple of months u will be looking back and laughing.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

May 13, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Well it sounds like he wound up teaching you a lesson instead. And I hope you learned from it. Sometimes when you burn your bridges behind you you can't retrace your steps. Give him the space he says he needs for a while. Later you can show him how you've (hopefully) changed and maybe you'll win him back. I can't make any promises but it's the best shot you've got.
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 13, 2007, 05:35 PM
    What did he do that you needed to teach him a lesson?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2007, 07:00 PM
    The advice I would offer you is to start treating people that care about you with respect as for this guy apologize and offer him a truthful explanation.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 07:07 PM
    What a lowdown, dirty thing to do to someone, let alone some one you care for. My advice is never, ever play that game again.

May 14, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Its stupid really he didn't even do anything that bad, we just started argueing all the time and he never seemed 2 listen to me so I wanted 2 show him that I wasn't going to take it anymore, I know its childish

Jun 5, 2007, 04:24 PM
    OK you can all get off my back, it wasn't just me doing the wrong thing he pushed me about strangaled me smashed up my TV, so I left him 2 prove to him that I wasn't going to take it anymore!!
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 5, 2007, 06:17 PM
    First you say that he didn't do anything bad, then you say he strangled you and smashed up your TV, is that true or is it that you think people are getting at you and you are trying not to sound like the bad person?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Well if he strangled you and smashed your TV (dont know if I believe you or not), I don't understand why you want him back. Id be hoping he doesn't come back!

Move on with your life and learn your lessons. Sounds like you made some silly mistakes and acted immaturely.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexy_em
    ok you can all get off my back, it wasnt just me doin the wrong thing he pushed me about strangaled me smashed up my tv, so i left him 2 prove 2 him that i wasnt gonna take it anymore!!!!
    I am so confused by this post. Not because it paints a completely different version of the events that you painted before. No I'm confused because you say we can all get off your back and nobody has made a post on this thread in 3 weeks. And even more confusing, you were the last one to make a post 3 weeks ago and now the first one to start this time. So apparently the only one on your back... is you.

Jun 6, 2007, 04:55 AM
    No it is the truth he used 2 put it in my head that everythin was my fault and he had a really bad temper, I really don't know why I want him back really its silly but I really do love him I just want the pain 2 go away now
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 12:32 PM
    I understand... I shouldn't want my ex back either by the way she treated me but all the little things play in my head and I'm still trying to get back with her... I'm so stupid... Life was great with them and I have to get that in my head... WAS... It will never be like that again... I wish that can sink in together with how bad she was... I keep picturing a nice person like she used to be... Then she got mean and I blame it on myself... We need help!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexy_em
    no it is the truth he used 2 put it in my head that everythin was my fault and he had a really bad temper, i really dont know why i want him back really its silly but i really do lov him i just want the pain 2 go away now
    Well in that case the only way the pain will go away is if you leave him for good and move on with your life in a healthy fashion.

This obviously isn't working and it is only causing you heart ache.

Get yourself healthy and everything else will fall in place.

Good luck!

Jun 6, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Thanks 2 everyone I really appreciate all of your oppinions xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my ex boyfriend back [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all After a very long time I felt that I met the right person; I want to be with. We dated for 4 months. All was well He was just coming out of a relationship. We liked each other very much and cared for each other a lot. One day... he simply stopped taking my calls and a few times that he...

I want my boyfriend back [ 3 Answers ]

Yea my boyfriend and I were together for about a year and a half. He broke up with me last Friday over something crazy. It all started because I called him and asked him if he was working late and he told me yes he was and I got mad and yelled at him and hung up on him. I know and understand that...

How to get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

Well first off me and my ex patrick started going out in 7th grade for 5 mouths...but hemade some wierd jokes and i liked his bestfriend...so we broke up...and me and patricks bff went out for 3 and broke up after that on the last day of 7th grade patrick asked me out and i sayed yes....what an...

I want my ex boyfriend back [ 67 Answers ]

I really love my ex and I don't know if he will give me another chance. I need really good advise on this so if someone please could help me thank you. I asked him out and he's thinking about it he said he likes me. He put this screenname as "steph ur sexi 4 life too" because I put it first and...

Will I get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend dumped me about 4 months ago a week before my exams! We didn't speak for ages and then we made up but he was jealous because id formed a good friendship with his best mate. Recently we've got on really well and we went to the cinema together the other week and had a lauf. 2 weeks...

View more questions Search