Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thetachi464 Posts: 93, Reputation: 4

Apr 16, 2005, 06:51 PM
    Hardware help
    I am trying to find out what kind of a motherboard I have in a system that was given to me. I can not find any markings on it so I think that it is a generic board. I think I remember a program that you can run that will give you all the info about your system. Is there anyone out there that knows where I can get that program if there is one.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 16, 2005, 07:03 PM
    Try going to www.belarc.com and running the analyzer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Healing Hardware [ 3 Answers ]

For the second time in five years my hardware has healed it self.This time my year old cell phone was taken to my retailer.I told them it froze and I could not make calls. The tech told me it could not be fixed,A few days ago I recharged the phone and it now works The phone is no longer online but...

Can't install hardware [ 5 Answers ]

I have a gateway pentium d computer its not bad... i formated again ( delete everything and start over) now i'm trying to go to add a hardware but it says put in the installation cd , i put the windows ex cd, when i try to add a device it says i need to connect to the internet, how can i connect to...

Hardware sites [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals Can u tell me any good sites that contains all the info about the hardware parts and there functioning?

Hardware mismatch [ 1 Answers ]

I recently brought a ati radeon 9200 pci version graphic card. I checked my computer before buying it but then realized that my current video card is not a pci card but a agp card after I brought. I'm sooooo mad right now. Is there a way to have both cards in your machine at once? And if so, how is...

View more questions Search