Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    somerwilson01 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Anybody care to analyse my Fertility Friend Chart? Trying to conceive?
    I was just wondering what people's opinions were on the look of my chart. I am new at charting my temps and everything. If there is anyone out there that knows about temping if they can look at my chart that would be great. Thank you

Charting Home Page - FertilityFriend.com
    kaytlynk Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 02:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by somerwilson01
    I was just wondering what people's opinions were on the look of my chart. i am new at charting my temps and everything. If there is anyone out there that knows about temping if they can look at my chart that would be great. Thank you

Charting Home Page - FertilityFriend.com
    If you started your period in the green squares (on the 23rd) Fourteen days on from there is when you ovulate (As you would already know) So on the 2nd when your temperature takes a dive down like it has that is when you are ovulating.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 13, 2007, 06:44 AM
    It look like you had an implantation dip. I had two on my chart and got twins. Not everyone does that... lol. Looks like your pregnant. Congrats

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive # 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! This is the first time I have ever asked a question on a site before. I was hoping to find the answers through reading others. My DH and I have been Trying to conceive #2 for 11 months. We have a DH who is 2 years old and it took us 4 months to conceive her. I have been using the...

I'm so confused about trying to conceive #2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site... but I have a question that's been buggin me... :) my cycle is usually 32-34 days long last month it was 36 days long I am 22 and have a 2 year old... it took 5 months to get pregnant with her... well after this last period I have been having cramps and today I'm so sick...

Trying to conceive after 2 miscarriges HELP! [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone OK well I'm 19 and my partner is 31 I have been trying to fall pregnant for 6 months and I have had 2 miscarries I am waiting to see if my periods come now they are due in 8 days but I already feel different like tired feeling sick and bloated. Just wondering if people have any...

Trying to conceive - Help, Please! [ 28 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I am new to all this so bare with me. Here is my problem/concern: My husband and I have been Trying to conceive for a year. I have very irregular periods (maybe once every 3 months). My doc told me not to be concerned unless I have less than 4 periods a year. I don't get that, but oh...

Please analyse my website [ 11 Answers ]

Hello Guys, Could you please visit my website www.FreeInfoSeminars.com and suggest me some modifications. As a first time visitor, how do you feel? Do you think you are able to find all the info that you need? Do you get an idea what we have to offer in the first few seconds when you visit our...

View more questions Search