Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heidirobinson Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 01:30 PM
    How do you do a nollie double impossible over 8 stairs
    Please teach me how to do this trick I'm getting so close but all I end up doing is a frontside double impossible into nose manual
    yeahIskate Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

Jan 9, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Is this on a video game

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Impossible loan [ 13 Answers ]

I'm an onario resident and neeed a personal loan of about 13000 which is almost impossible being 18 and having little credit history. I don't want to use a co signer or whatever else. Someone please tell me what to do! I'm getting desperate! Thank you:confused:

It is impossible for me to give up [ 1 Answers ]

Yes I believe I am obsessed for this girl... even though she belongs to someoneelse I am least bothered and she is a challenge and motivation for me to settle down in life as early as I can and I am already succeeding . Soon ill be banging on her door with loads of bucks And decently asking for...

Double Combo vs Double Tee [ 24 Answers ]

Hi All, The drains of my two storey home drain to one point at my basement ceiling, and then vertically to the basement floor via a 3" DWV pipe to a 4" sanitary tee that horizontally provides 1) a clean-out and 2) drain to the septic out the foundation wall. The center-line of the 4" sanitary is...

Impossible to fix? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, One day I selected a document to print and the printer didn't respond, instead it said the usb device has malfunctioned. But I realised that it isn't actually the lead that has malfunctioned but the document for some reason crashed in the que list. I press delete document but it does nothing....

View more questions Search