Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spamicka Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Movie title I can't remember the name?
    Hey all I am new to this sight but I have a question and hopefully someone will be able to answer it for me... Ok it is a middle 80's to early 90's movies and all I can remember in it is that a couple were getting it on and the spirit spilled their beer or what ever on the wire and the guys grabs it and electricates him and the chick who is on top of him. Does anyone have any clue to what the title of this movie is?:confused:
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 11:54 AM
    "High Spirits"?? With Steve Guttenberg.
    spamicka Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Actually I found it! It's called twice Dead made in 1988. But thank you though!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Old movie - can't remember title [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find this answer for YEARS! Old movie - black and white, probably made around the same time as Shirley Temple movies - or Miracle on 54th Street. Movie is about a little boy and girl and they are angels that get to see the lives of their prospective parents (two different...

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

Old movie I can't remember the title? [ 1 Answers ]

This was an old Black and White movie Post WWII I think, it may have tried to Build off Bogarts "Sahara". This Black and White movie is set in the desert and a group of people dig up a buried Tank (left over from WWII?) and manage to get it running just in time to use it to fight off an army of...

View more questions Search