Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alma Hermosa x3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Will he take me back
    Hi,
    For the past 4 months my boyfriend and I of 2 years having been going through a very bad time. Around January I had broken up with him, for his treatment towards me. During that month or so, I did something that I'm not proud of. I slept with someone. Eone he knew of but didn't know. Its something I'm ashamed of completely. After that incident that "guy" and I didn't talk. I then later realized how much I loved my ex boyfriend and I had to forgive him. So I did and we got back together. When we broke up he did stuff with another girl that he had gotten together with for a few days. When we got back together he asked me if I had did stuff with anyone. I said no because I knew he wouldn't take me back. (because when we broke up in January he said to me if you ever want me back don't do anything with anyone cause I can't deal with that. And honestly I wasn't thinking I would want him back when I had sex with this other guy) About a month into us dating again. He "found out" I confessed everything to him. It turned out he really didn't know and tricked me. Its been 2 months and we haven't been together, he's told me that if he ever gets back with me it won't be for a long time. I leave him alone and give him his space but its hard. I want to do something nice for him but he doesn't want to see me. I know he still cares cause he's told me but he just needs his time. I can't wait forever I love him and every night is just a nightmare. Im not the same lying selfish person I was before. I want him to take me back but I don't want to push him cause its pushing him away.

Please be honest and let me know what you think. * I love him and ill do anything to make him decide to be with me soon than later..! :confused:
    tugman_1 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 08:04 AM
    If he still loves you he mite
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2007, 12:57 PM
    HONESTLY, I think that when you guys break up with each other, you sleep with other people and that shows that there is only an attraction to what you guys know you can't really have.? What do you think about that, if I am wrong, tell me, I will try again.
    haylz-p Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2007, 05:18 PM
    I'm not sure that is a real hard one... you have yourself in a bit of a situation. I think all you can do is not get your hopes up... just in case he chooses not to get back with you... ive never been in this situation myself but I think its impossible to gain that trust back. But then again you both slept with someone? Does he know you know about that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

Back To Back Sinks [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a wall in my basement that will have a vanity sink on one side and a wet bar sink on the other. If I run a hot water line to the vanity sink it is on the cold side of the wet bar sink. I will have the same issue on the cold water side. My question is can I just run one pipe for hot...

View more questions Search