Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SMBWC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Journal Entry
    I have a Trial Balance for the 11 Months Ending 9/30/07 on one page, and on that trial balance Salries Payable has a credit ending balance of 18,610. Now I was given October Transactions and I have to Journalize them.
    On 10/01 The Company paid accrued salaries for the second half of September.
    What accounts are debited and credited, and how much?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Debit Salaries Payable (something you would have set up at year end Sept).
    Credit Cash

How much? How much was in the account?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entry [ 10 Answers ]

If my company receives an inheritance and contributes 10,000 in cash to the business, how should I jounalize this?

Journal entry [ 1 Answers ]

December 1, 2004 company borrowed 80,000 by signing a 120 day, 6% note. a) journal entry for the borrowing on dec. 1, 2004 b) accural entry for dec 1 2004 c) the repayment of note with interest I Got

Does anyone know how to write the journal entry for this? Transaction occurred on April 1, 20X5: Paid the $16,000 note and all interest accrued to date. The company had borrowed the $16,000 on October 1, 20X4. Interest accrued on the note at a rate of 10% annually.

How do I record the following JE - Deep sea fishing Dreams Inc. sold 50,000 shares of $5 par value common stock for $250,000.

View more questions Search