Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babu123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 09:41 AM
    The Screen of my monitor is shaking
    I have installed 1020hp laserjet printer today. Then I found that the screen of the monitor is shaking. I have two operating systems - 1) Windows 98 and 2) Windows XP. The System unit, monitor, speaker, printer, UPS all are on the same table. Is it cause any problem later?
    jocafer13 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2007, 05:52 AM
    I have a similar problem like this. Right now my monitor makes fast, wavy animations on the sides which I think is much like yours, except faster, right?

Well the technician old me that because display is exceptionally well it means that it cannot indicate a bad or old monitor. He said that something is magnetizing the inside of your (monitor which makes the display) and that could be anything big or small. Try separating the computer monitor from the other components, whether big or small.

Hope this could help :)
    bigben64 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 01:47 PM
    I have the same problem. My home computer backs up the wall where the dryer is. If the dryer is running the screen pulses like you described.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaking screen [ 11 Answers ]

?? My screen is shaking slightly. Please help!!

Another shaking screen question [ 2 Answers ]

I have searched several sites including this forum and have read (it seems like) everything that could ever have been written about shaking screens, but to no avail. I have a windows xp that was only shaking while in dos mode until last week. Now it shakes anytime the screen resolution is below...

Monitor screen [ 2 Answers ]

My monitor screen is shaking, though I'm seeing the images. I later had a burn smell from it.Pls, help.

Monitor screen blank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Dell Dimension XPS-B533r. The PC starts, but beeps three times. The power button on the PC is not lit but the fan is running and there is an orange light on the cpu that is lit. The monitor turns on but the screen remain black. The status light on the monitor is flashing green. The monitor...

Monitor screen shakes [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone help me. My monitor sits about 2 or 3 feet from the main eletrical box in the house. When anything turns on in the house, such as a dishwasher, furnace.. etc, the screen starts to shake. I do have a second computer which sits about 7 feet from the box and that screen does not shake. I...

View more questions Search