Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcfeck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Ratification vote results
    Is a union legally obligated to let the company know the exact results of a ratification vote or can they just say Yes, did pass or No did not pass??
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 9, 2007, 07:57 AM
    There is no such state or federal law but the existing contract may address the voting procedure. Which side of this isue are you on and what would you like to accomplish?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who would vote for? [ 12 Answers ]

OK everybody this is a volunteer question so if you don't wish to answer then don't.I have already been harassed by people who don't wish to share something like this. OK...Barack Obama who is an AA and Hillary Clinton are the likely democratic candidates to run in 08'.My question is if you had a...

Why do Union members vote for candidates that opposed the Border Fence? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm curious. It seems as if the same politicians that want amnesty for illegals seem to be endorsed by the unions. It doesn't make sense. Those same illegals would soon take their jobs. Politicians seem to have taken the unions for granted. So my question is : Why do Union members vote for...

For all those who didn't vote [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry for the late comment, Ive been rather busy last week. I however wasn't to busy to get out and vote. Although I don't make practice of broadcasting who I voted for, I will say I was pleased with the outcome. I wanted to come here and lecture to the non voters. My wife didn't vote, and...

US Residents over 18: Don't forget to vote! [ 11 Answers ]

And don't forget the new voting schedule! Republicans vote today. Democrats vote tomorrow. :p :p Just kidding :p :eek: Get out there and vote today, all of you!!

Who can vote [ 2 Answers ]

Can convicted felons vote?

View more questions Search