Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ANYHOW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Does all women love oral sex?
    What about oral in other part of body"
    Not just ****

(Moderator note. Removed offensive language. Please see announcement on this board and site rules)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2007, 06:43 AM
    No, all people like different things, what one may prefer, another will not.
    It is a matter of learning to please each other.

Please remember there are teens who come to these boards so please keep your terms G rated.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 9, 2007, 09:37 AM
    I've known women who flat out refused to allow you to go down on them... and some even refused to go down on you. So I can say categorically the answer is no.

Now however the reasons behind that may explain a lot. They have deep seated sexual repression and other fears / taboos, or beliefs, whatever you want to call it.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 2, 2007, 07:08 AM
    We are all different. I used to hate oral because I was afraid of the unknown..
    I'd let my partner go for 5 minutes but I'd spend too much time laughing at how much it tickles. It wasn't until I knew how badly he wanted to do it, did I except it. Now I love it!

Some girls like their men to explore their anus.. But that scares me and frankly, if my partner surprised me with something like that I'd be scared and I'd probably cry. Lol
    Just not my style.

You should just ask what sort of things she likes first before you do your own thing..
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 2, 2007, 07:10 AM
    I don't see and severe criticism...
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2007, 07:46 AM
    I cannot speak for every woman but just as a matter of generality, no, not all women love oral sex. They all have their own reasons. There are some men who do not enjoy oral sex either and they have their own reasons too. Whether it is cultural or religious or moral or another reason.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaCrash
    I don't see and severe criticism...
    Personally my wife loves being rimmed, almost as much as she enjoys Cunnilingus. But then many things dealing with anal anything are personal repressions one might have for whatever reason. Once you can get over those you have a whole new world of things to explore with your monogamous mate.

Not exactly a good idea for those who casually date however. I know where she's been and she knows where I've been.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 08:50 AM
    I enjoy giving more than I enjoy getting. But that is just me... oh and stay away from MY out hole :)
    steffy_bear Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Jun 16, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Not all women love it no. I personally let my man do whatever he wants and he can tell me what to do to him. I like to explore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Oral! [ 8 Answers ]

My husband will not give me oral sex. We have been married for 6 months and have been dating for three years. We lived together for two years. He calls himself "inexperienced" because he has only been with one other woman besides me. Let me start by saying that I LOVE to give oral to men. It...

Oral Surgery [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 27 yr olf female and I have had 3 wisdom teeth tooken out when I was younger. Well the one the dentist did not remove is now bothering me bad. I have insurance but does not cover oral surgery so I was wondering does anyone know of an oral surgeon in the Baltimore, Maryland area that has a...

Oral Agreement [ 6 Answers ]

I moved out of province, and had to sell everything. A friend of mine agreed to pay for a bedroom suite, in 5 payments. She made 2 payments, and will not answer my calls, or emails. It is not a large amount that she owes me. Yet I feel very jilted. I need all I can get to start my new life. Is...

Oral contraceptives [ 4 Answers ]

I use oral contraceptives 21days for 7months,one of my friend said her doctor said u should break body after use these tablet for 6months,means use pills for 6months,break for 6months & start after 6monthbreak again,can u help me.

Oral sex [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together 6 months and he doesn't hesitate to perform oral sex and I want to return the favour but am not really sure where to start or what to do. Any tips would be appreciated?

View more questions Search