Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Gre and toefl
    I want to ask that if I want to take addmision in one of the top ranking universities than what gre and toefl score should I get.. and is it necessary to have a good graduate record..
    madhuree Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Hello, yes you need a good graduate record along with good scores in GRE and good enough scores in Toefl. The admission criteria for US colleges differ yet all of them stress on all these three and more! For more info check out Manya GRE Help Anyway GRE for Top colleges is in range of V - 540+, Q - 770+, A- 650+ . For Toefl, the more the better

Quote Originally Posted by deepesh
    I want to ask that if i want to take addmision in one of the top ranking universities than what gre and toefl score should i get..and is it necessary to have a good graduate record ..
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

May 13, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Well to score in TOEFL is not hard,yes GRE requires prety hard work.mostly the top USA universites require 300 + in all sections of GRE ,and a good graduate record ,but as madhuri said it differs from university to other university.better u apply to some top ranked univerities and some average and below average ones.goodluck

May 15, 2007, 10:21 AM
    I would suggest with the top ranking universites ,keep mediocre and average universites in your list too .

Jun 17, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Hay how far are you with the GRE and TOEFL test?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Universities that don't require gre and toefl scores [ 10 Answers ]

Are there any universities in US which don't require gre and toefl scores... if there are any can u give me the list of those universities Thanq

View more questions Search