Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetblood_15 Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

May 9, 2007, 05:23 AM
    Pregnant or messed up period?
    :eek: I got fingered by my boyfriend and my friend keeps telling me I might be pregnant if he masturbated before he did that... I never got my period for may and my usual time is around the 22nd-25th... and in my health class my teacher was talking about pregnancy and how a girl can bleed when she is pregnant... well... right after I went to the bathroom and what did I see? A little blood... of course... I really really want to know the possibility and if I actually could... if I am I would've gotten pregnant on the 21st... :confused: :(
    don8 Posts: 75, Reputation: 16

May 9, 2007, 08:00 AM
    The chances are low if that was all you did but I would say it could happen, but I wouldn't think that it was likely. Maybe you should take a pg test just to make sure if it comes out negative. See a doctor.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

May 9, 2007, 08:18 AM
    I would take a test to be sure... but I don't think you are

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get pregnant after your period? [ 9 Answers ]

Is it possible to get pregnant if you have sex the day after you have finished your period?? or the fist couple of days after??

Not Pregnant No Period [ 12 Answers ]

I am kind of worried. I am already 31 days late and no period. My last period was 61 days ago. I tood 2 PT but Negative and went to the doct and the blood test came out negative. So I guess I'm not pregnant but no period. I was wondering what could be wrong with me. Is there something natural I can...

Can She get pregnant on her period? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. So Basically, I was wondering is my girlfriend can get pregnant when she's on her period? Now I know what your probably going to say.. Because I looked it up on Google at many sites and they all said about the same thing, Yes, its possible, but its very unlikely to. It still worries me though. ...

Pregnant but getting period? [ 3 Answers ]

I know a girl who was 3 months pregnant before finding out she was actually pregnant. She didn't know sooner because she claims that she was still getting her period for the first 2 months... how often does this happen?

Can I still be pregnant even though I have my period [ 3 Answers ]

Okay here is the thing my hubby and I had a little booboo while umm well you know and the oops happened twice I was getting symptoms from my period when it happened but then they went a away all my period pains cramps hunger pans everything gone for about 5 days then out of nowhere I get my period....

View more questions Search