Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ludakris Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2005, 01:34 PM
    Shut offs
    I am installing a few shut offs.. ball valve type. My question is, do the "lever"s have to be positioned at the top of the valve? Can the be mounted on the side or down... the valves will be installed horizontally.. Thanks.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2005, 01:52 PM
    Turn them any way you need to. Just make sure you can easily reach them and have room to turn them. Also be careful theyare not where they will turned accidentally.
    ludakris Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2005, 05:38 PM
    Cool, thanks, that's what I was thinking...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water shut offs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to replace a leaky faucet in the bathroom. The shutoffs under the sink, are not thresded, but screws into the knob. I can take them all the way out and not have a leak, which also means I am not shutting off the water. I know I can shut off the entire house, but not sure which...

A/c fan doesn't shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a company install some cellulose insulation in my house. Since then, my air conditioning unit does not shut off until I turn up the temperature button to 80. Is it possible that something could be in the attic coils that makes the fan unit not shut off?

Credit Card Debts / Charged offs [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 credit cards which two of them already reported to CRA my account as R9 ( Charged off ). I was told by so many people that credit card companies after 180 - or 210 days after first delinquency they charge off the account. And turn the account usually to collection firms. I have contacted...

Shut down [ 3 Answers ]

In my windows98 SE system, it is not showing "safe to shut down window" after I install some software or hardware to restart the computer or shut down the computer. It is struck at processing shut down. Please reply.

Shut down [ 2 Answers ]

HI, My computer will not shut down from the start menu. Tom Windows 98 se When I want to shut down I go to start hit The shutdown dot. What I see is screen gets A little checkerboard like and screen changes To the shutdown window saying windows is

View more questions Search