Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdaboubi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Continuous change in the clock
    Hello

I am really happy to register with this site. Thank you in advance for your help.
    I am having a problem with my clock at the right corner of the windows,it keeps changing by itself.when I set it for the right time,it goes forward for an hour. My computer is connected to a network by a domain controller. And this problem is found on many other computers on the network. Do you have any solution for that? And if yes, what is the cause?

Thank you.
    BenReilly Posts: 55, Reputation: 6

May 9, 2007, 02:29 AM
    Sounds to me like there is a problem in the time synchronisation. I believe in a domain the workstations synchronize time with the local server instead of an Internet Server. Check if the clock on the Server is off by one our too. If that's the case check also the Time Zone Settings, if the Server has the wrong Timezone and synchronizes over the Internet. Im not quite sure if the clients would get the time from the Server by default.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Continuous data [ 1 Answers ]

If data is grouped together, such as age (between 10 - 20) is it still continuous?

No heat, continuous blower [ 6 Answers ]

I've got a Day and Night furnace that has an electric ignition pilot. Normally, when the heat is turned on, you can hear the *click *click *click of the electric pilot ignition and then the blower comes on afterward. My current problem is that the pilot light now never lights (there's not even...

View more questions Search