Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Monkeyjam and layers
    I'm trying to blend colored layers in the shareware animation shooting program Monkeyjam. There seem to only be three options- Darken, Multiply or Blend. The first two make the foreground disappear and the third greys it to death.

I've got a light foreground and a dark background. I can clean the light images enough that they should just show up, but it just isn't working for me. Does anyone know another way to do this? Or another freeware program that's quick and simple, and would let me do this?
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 29, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Velasa
    I'm trying to blend colored layers in the shareware animation shooting program Monkeyjam. There seem to only be three options- Darken, Multiply or Blend. The first two make the foreground disapear and the third greys it to death.

I've got a light foreground and a dark background. I can clean the light images enough that they should just show up, but it just isn't working for me. Does anyone know another way to do this? Or another freeware program that's quick and simple, and would let me do this?
    MonkeyJam does suck when it comes to blending layers. I had five layers for animation once and it looked like all the characters were in a cave from how dark it was! I recommend using a program like Adobe Final Cut Pro since if you know how to use Photoshop, with just a few tutorials you'll be editing like a pro in no time. Another program is ToonBoom but I haven't had the chance to try its layering but some people swear by it.

I'd recommend DigiCel Flipbook but I heard it does the same to layers as MonkeyJam does.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remembering the OSI 7 Layers Uses [ 2 Answers ]

Morning everyone! I've just started studying for my CCNA and I'm finding remembering the uses of each of the OSI 7 Layer model hard! I've got the great mneumonic "A Pretty Silly Trick Never Does Please" to remember each layer, but I just can't remember what each does! Has anyone got an...

CSS Div layers for each screen size? [ 2 Answers ]

HI! I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a way (and if so how) to auto resize div layers according to a persons screen resolution and if not, is there a way (and if so how) to either call an external css file accordingly or code internal css to do the same thing? That's a mouthful! But...

20 layers of paint! [ 6 Answers ]

Purchased a 100 yr. old home... need to save $ with DIY projects... does anyone have a recommendation of the absolute best product to remove some 20 layers of paint on bannisters/doors/frames? Thanks a bunch.:

Layers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to centre a layer according to the size of the browsers window like a centre table would. Many Thanks, John

View more questions Search