Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ludakris Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2005, 01:27 PM
    Tiling
    I am remodeling my first bathroom. I am planing on tiling the shower/tub.. my question is the transition from tile to painted wall.. with the cement backer do I butt it up to drywall? What do I do about the seam? Mud and tape?
    Borewyrm Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2005, 08:10 PM
    Yep! That will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiling my basement bathroom floor [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting ready to begin tiling my bathroom. The size is approximately 5x12 with one pocket door leading to another room. I'll be laying 16x16 ceramic tile, and I have a few questions. 1. Should I cut the tile along the wall where the door is to allow the tile to extend into the doorway? I do...

Tiling my bathrrom floor [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting ceramic tile on my bathroom floor and bought 1/4 inch backerboard. I didn't put thinset underneath the backerboard between the tongue and groove sub floor. I did use the proper screws to anchor down the board but I am worried about the problem of not having thinset underneath?

Tiling question [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling my first bathroom. I am planing on tiling the shower/tub.. my question is the transition from tile to painted wall.. with the cement backer do I butt it up to drywall? What do I do about the seam? I plan on tiling to the ceiling to avoid this problem there, but what about the sides?...

View more questions Search